Thursday, December 28, 2006

THE PHOTOS ARE IN!


As promised, here are some of the photos that were recently taken in my office by Donna Kielman, a professional photographer in New Albany. Special thanks to my good friend and assistant, Melissa Grasser, for helping me post them.





Here is my professional mug shot. There was much debate as to which one was the best, and this one won out. (No smart comments, please.) This photo will now be displayed on our firm's web site and the pictoral directory for the Louisville Bar Association.


















Here is a group photo of everyone in my office. They are:

top row: Melissa Grasser, Holly Riggs, Debbie Justice, Curt Moutardier, Beth Schott, Fred Reinecke, Laura Gardner and Tammy Markland.

bottom row: Matthew Jones, Jeff Hansford and James Fischer.




Here are the attorneys in our office:

Back row: Jeff Hansford, Fred Reinecke and Jamie Fischer.

Front row: Matthew Jones, Beth Schott and Curt Moutardier.







Here is a great picture of our wonderful office staff: Tammy Markland, Debbie Justice, Laura Gardner, Holly Riggs and, in front, Melissa Grasser.







Thanks again to Donna Kielman for taking these photos. I personally think that she is the best photographer in our area. If you would like to see more of her work, or to contact her, you may do so by logging on to her web site:

http://www.photosbydonna.com


Happy New Year!

--The Meatbe

5 Comments:

Blogger ceece said...

what great pictures!

7:15 AM  
Blogger Meatbe said...

Ceece--Thanks for your comment. By the way, I've been enjoying the photos that you have on your web page. You have a beautiful family.

I was curious as to the name of the church where your daughter's dedication took place. It looks familiar to me, but I couldn't quite place it. I think that I must have attended a wedding or something there at one time.

8:09 AM  
Blogger ceece said...

It's Central Christian, on Spring Street!

Thanks for the compliments and looking forward to meeting you next Monday!

7:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes if the truth be known, in some moments I can bruit about that I approve of with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
to the article there is quiet a suspect as you did in the downgrade publication of this demand www.google.com/ie?as_q=microsoft office 2007: enterprise ?
I noticed the phrase you suffer with not used. Or you partake of the dreary methods of inspiriting of the resource. I suffer with a week and do necheg

3:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow this was a prodigious post.. I' m enjoying it.. good resource
[IMG]http://www.sedonarapidweightloss.com/weightloss-diet/34/b/happy.gif[/IMG]

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home